Followers

Blog Archive

Friday, July 6, 2012

..everyone keeps saying, you will find a better one...i had to think why is that...then i said to myself, how would they know untill they have met this person....and trust me they would have changed too... :)
each word of that day is clear to me every day..but!!
each day after that i have got to know her more and more...makes me proud of myself of this decision, may not be all that i have taken, but this one yes...that i chose her wasn wrong...and no matter what she had to say that day or what she would say now or what others have to say now....i will always fall in love with her each day for what she was, what she is...and i know what she'll be...
loving her was a choice for me and option for her...cant change that...the Choice rests with me now forever....!!!
theres always a next lifetime...!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment