Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 20, 2014

RIDE 2:
Date:
14-Sept-2014(IST)

Wanted to do my ride like every morning! But just couldn wake up...!! & then when I did wake up, cursed myself...a lil more push I could have made it!! Entire morning I felt restless...afternoon was just so on needles!!
Threw myself off the couch at about 4PM evening!! Got my gloves, glasses on!..off I left!
Sun was at ~40 deg. I wanted to time myself against setting sun, will I be able to back home before if it goes past the horizon. Target about 30k.

 
Its only when you take branches off the main streets you get to see some real life! :)
And then just about when the Sun was about to kiss some ocean far away I made it home..! I was more restless now…why…because I was waiting for the next weekend to come already!! ;)


~Cp

No comments:

Post a Comment