Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


No more Ride No's as I was writing previously. Some thought over it and felt like why number it like keeping a count..felt restricted and makes you think oh your count is less!!
Didnt re-start this at all for this reason!!
These were my wings back then in school..and thats how am gonna keep it :)
So I am gonna stick to only the experiences!

So whats new....I had started running nearly two months ago...as in long distance running!! This was before I found my wings again (my rockrider)..

John is my man...got me started on this!! And cant thank him less...for the fact am a more outdoor person than in...and being from Coorg...Nature bug had bitten me long long time ago..right when I was probably 3feet tall..and this city life ties you down in so many ways..that each new way you try to find out for yourself it throws 5 new ways to keep you down.
So I had basket ball uptill two years ago..that is played nearly for five years continuosly before it!! They were my wings back then in corporate life!! everyday three hours...every single day!! when you take that jump and stay in air..aah!! only my bros in arms will know it how it feels!! 

Well now am here...away from it..city and new job taking it away from me plus a knee with CMP... my wings clipped...!!

I cant cure that busted knee..its gonna stay with me for life now...!!
For some reason I thank God for making me forget the pain when I am physically hurt...not boasting but thats how it is for me..!! but that does not take away a thought lingering at the back of your mind..what next!! how do you find your wings now!!

I love to travel...just love to!! but I cant afford it all the time ...not right now, like a real traveler (traveler is different from tourist and I dont intend to fall in latter)..hope to one day!!so they are my temporary wings..for now!!

So this is where I thank John!! My ever smiley friend (touch wood :))...who drinks four coconuts at a time after a run and gets a plus one from vendor for free for being such a loyal customer :)

Over a conversation it happened...Cp why dont you join me for run!!

Well long distances for a guy who has not done it before..sets some thoughts in his mind..should I or should I not!! Well whats there in giving it a try...!! 
Come Saturday we run..Cool!! 
Where: Mermaid lake (Pavi ;)) hahaha!!

he runs average 10 to 12K each weekend...I said Ill give you company as long as I can..!! 8 am it begins...

While jogging...John says Cp you play basketball right...this should be fine for you..!!you dont counter that..part shitty pride part want-to-do-it thing!! just said while gasping in between 'Lets See!!'

Come on Cpppp!! push it!! after my stop John continues to run while I catch for escaped breath!!

Day one..finished three rounds of the lake...and I was like Damn!! just three rounds...John comes around and says not bad Cp..you did about 6K...

Whaaatttt!! Are you seriouss!! :O

I was already up for next weekend!!

And Now!! after nearly two months..with a new finding that I have a bit of knocked knees, which apparently long distance runners would not want...!! I found two pair of wings..with yes a 'slight thought' at the back of my mind (well everyone needs a reminder to be aware just to be better)!!

Anyways...for now I could do just about 26K ride with 15K run in one go!! but not a crown..need to get more consistent and push slowly!!

And just some time back started near barefoot running...and its like my nature bug just got revived!!
This "Running" sets you so free...makes you aware of small things around...observe people...find your daily inspirations...pure bliss!! 

And like John said once...these sports when you do like you are meant to do..you find yourself more closely!!

So have got a dream...so I pray to God..help me get over my physical shortcomings in a better way and be better at what I wish to do and Discover myself!!

~Cp



No comments:

Post a Comment